Saturday, March 8, 2008

Why BN lose so badly

Everybody has expected BN to lose some seats in this election but nobody expects BN to lose so badly.
I think people want to change due to many factors such as:

1) Rising prices
2) Corruptionss
3) Immoral practices
4) Unjust policies.

Many chinese are particularly concerned about education opportunities in Malaysia. Many Chinese students who score more than 10 A1 couldn`t get JPA scholarship while government has the money to send astronault to space. My children who get 10 A1 failed to get JPA scholarship despite repeated appeals. I tried to get Ong Kar Ting `s help but he was not available. Then I wanted to see Pak lah but his political secretary told me it was futile to appeal. I am not the only chinese who is disappointed. I am sure many parents have experiences the same nightmares as me.

Lets hope that the BN will wake up. We also hope that the opposition will be more friendly to the people and it formulates policies which are fair to all races. Only then will they have the opportunity to form the next government.

No comments: