Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Late Father

My late father`s name is Ling loon Tee. He passed away on the 3rd July 2004 in Sitiawan, Perak

My father was a great man in the sense that he struggled and worked hard to bring up me and 7 brothers and sisters of mine. He suffered a lot due to extreme poverty.

I learn my fighting spirit from my father.No matter how hard the life was, he endured, perservered and showed patience.He taught me good values of life.

I feel sad that I did not spend too much time with my late father when he was old because of my tight schedule. I regret for not spending more time with my father.

But I am happy that my father became a christian few years ago before he passed away. may God show mercy to my father`s soul and may he rest in peace in heaven with Jesus christ.

No comments: