Wednesday, March 10, 2010

publication of my book entitled " From The Perspective Of Ling Toh Woon "

Dera readers,

After much delay, my book is ready. It is being sold at rm 18 per copy . The book , among other things, is about the politics in Malaysia, Taiwan, Singapore and China. It condemns corruptions, abuse of power and violation of human right. It advocates for democracy, freedom and respect of human right.

As we know, politics will affect all walks of our lives. Whether you like it or not, your destiny and that of your future generations are all affected by the politics. So , this book , I hope, will be able to wake up those people who are dreaming . We all must place future in our own hands , not on others.

If you do not fight for your own future, nobody will.

If you are interested, please call me at 0123767032 or mail to ling188@hotmail.com to place order for my books. Hope you will also recommend your friends to read my book. Thank you.

No comments: