Saturday, May 15, 2010

Thanks Lord For The Healing

On Monday night, I had had some cold drinks and then treated myself with a delicious durian. The result was disastrous. I got fever at midnight, cough and running nose. It was a terrible viral attack.

For the last few days I was seriously ill.. I lost three kilograms.

Thanks God today I am okay. So I start to go into my blog again.

Earlier on I wrote on saudara Lim kit Siang`s facebook , advising DAP members ( instead ,I wrote DAP party workers) to go from house to house in Sibu to explain to the voters there why they need a two party system.

Thanks to saudara Lim for reminding me not to use the word" workers" because it is "inhumane" to do so. My apology. I do not wish to be inhumane. But a good member is also a good worker. For example the bee society is classified into worker bees, the queen bee and the soldier bees. They are very united and they carry out duties well. The DAP members should also be the royal workers of the party . So saudara Lim should not be annoyed.

The communists of China called each other comrades. But these comrades are extremely dangerous and disastrous to the innocent Chinese and the nation. The heart is imporatnt. Not the name.

By the way, the PR must be grateful to many MCA or BN workers or members because while they campaign for BN, they secretely vote for DAP or PR.

Perhaps Chua Soi Lek must set up a task force to find out why this happens.

No comments: