Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Father`s Day

President Obama and the first lady of America sent greetings to the world`s father to wish them happy father`s day. They are lovely couple who deserved to be respected by the world. I personally received greetings from Mr. president Obama and the first lady Michelle.

I also do wish I can greet my late father happy father`s day .But he is no longer around. My late father is a great man . He works hard to provide for my poor family. He passed away on 3rd July 2004. I missed him very much.

My late father sacrificed for the welfare of me, my brothers and my sisters. He worked from 4 am till 8 pm. I can imagine how much he had suffered.

I felf guity because I did not spend much time with my father in his old age due to my hectic life. I am glad that my father adopted christianity at his old age.

I am proud to have a loving father. For those of you who still have parents, spend more time with them. Provide them with what they want and love them before they leave this world.

No comments: