Tuesday, May 26, 2009

An unusual story

My daughther and my son failed to get JPA scholarship though they scored 9A1 , 1 A2 and 10A1 , 1 A2 respectively. i went to appeal to MCA ( I went to look for Ong kar Ting, then minister of Housing , but he was not in office) and even to Abdullah`office( then prime minister) All my efforts were fruitless. My repeated appeals were answered with repeated injury.
But some how, God is merciful and he provides the money required for my children`s education.
If I could not effort to send my children for further education, I would not imagige what I would do.(Perhaps I might join politics) we are angry because while government can`t provide enough scholarship for brilliant students, there are billions of dollars wasted such as in the PKFZ corruption scandal.

Why the government rather wastes money and let the corrupt people go free? Why don`t make use of money for good use, especially in the education where thousands of poor deserving students can benefit?

No comments: